1. Construction industry: as water retaining agent and retarder of cement slurry, sand slurry is pumped. Use mortar, gypsum, putty powder or other building materials as adhesives to improve the applicability and prolong the operation time. It can be used to paste ceramic tiles, marble, plastic decorations, paste reinforcing agents, and reduce cement consumption. The water retention property of HPMC makes the slurry crack after coating, and enhances the strength after hardening.
2. Ceramic manufacturing: widely used as a binder in the manufacture of ceramic products.
3. Coating industry: as a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in paint industry, it has good solubility in water or organic solvents. As a paint remover.
4, ink printing: in the printing industry as thickeners, dispersants and stabilizers, in water or organic solvents are good solubility.
5, plastics: as mould release agents, softeners, lubricants and so on.
6, PVC: PVC production as dispersant, suspension polymerization to prepare PVC main auxiliaries.
7, others: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products industry, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry.
Hydroxyethyl cellulose (HEC)
Hydroxyethyl cellulose, as a nonionic surfactant, has the following properties: thickening, suspending, gluing, floating, film forming, dispersing, water holding and protecting colloid.
1, HEC can be dissolved in hot water or cold water, high temperature or boiling without precipitation, so that it has a wide range of solubility and viscosity characteristics, and non thermal gelatinization.
2. Its non ionic type can coexist with other water-soluble polymers, surface active agents and salts in a large range, and is a fine colloid thickener containing high concentration electrolyte solutions.
3. The water holding capacity is twice as high as that of methyl cellulose and has good flow regulation.
4. The dispersing ability of HEC is the worst compared with the recognized methyl cellulose and hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, but the ability to protect colloid is the strongest.
Use: generally used as a thickening agent, protective agent, adhesive, stabilizer and additives for preparation of emulsion, gelatin, ointment, lotion, eye cleaning agent, suppository and tablet, and also used as hydrophilic gel, skeleton material, preparation of skeleton type sustained-release preparation, and also used as stabilizing agent in food.